Why Should I Store My RV, Coach, or Boat Inside?
Three ways that Meadowbrook can protect your very expensive assets!
Limit the damage from weather and the elements like sun exposure, UV damage, rain, wind, and freezing temperatures.
Reduce the black streaks on the sides of your vehicle caused by storing it outside.
Save room by freeing up garage and driveway space on your own property.
Services We Offer
- Some units offer heat to keep your vehicles in “ready to use” condition and keep electronics in great shape – no need to winterize your vehicle after each use
- Electricity (120 v., 15 amp.)
- 12′ wide and 14′ high roll-up door
- 16′ inside unit height
- Our units range in length from 35′ to 55′ feet and in width from 15′ to 30′
- Access to water, dumpsters, and dumping station on-site
- A covered wash station with catwalk for access to your RV’s roof
- Compressed air station for filling tires
- 24-hour access to your unit including remote-controlled access to the facility and garage doors
- Store more than just your vehicle in your unit, if desired
- Month-to-month lease (with 30-day notice of cancellation)
- Annual leasing discounts – pre-pay for 12 months and get the 13th free!
- Online payments
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I work on vehicles or other items in the storage units?
No. We are set up and designed for “dead” storage only. Some small exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis, so please contact us to discuss further.
Is your facility safe and secure?
Short answer – of course! We work hard to make sure our property is safe and secure. We operate a Rent-to-Own vehicle sales business on the same property, so there are plenty of staff on-site at any given time. We have great lighting, fences, access gates, and security cameras throughout our facilities.
When can I access my storage unit?
You can access your storage unit at any time of the day or night. We offer 24x7x365 access, including weekends and holidays.
How do I pay for my storage unit?
We accept online payments, automatic monthly payments, prepayments (with discounts!), phone payments, in-office payments, and 24-hour drop box payments. Please note that credit/debit card payments are subject to a 2% processing fee so that we can continue to offer these convenient payment options.